Ultimately, mindfulness leads to positive engagement and sustainable happiness,
...emergent qualities that are more than the sum of any parts, and empower the cultures and environments that lead to them.
The true fundamentals of Buddhist mind work - breath cultivation, concentration, wisdom and compassion, presence and awareness - apply to all facets of work performance and truly good human relations.
Over time, mindfulness leads to...
- perfect conscious control over focus
- unbreakable concentration and healthy energy levels
- the ability to relate better to others, respond with kindness and manage conflict
- develop insightful relationships and appreciate human beings without pushing and pulling
- and reach higher levels of inner peace, human performance and relaxed enjoyment in all environments.